Medical Premium Discount in 2022
Anyone hired in 2022 will automatically receive the Diamond level medical premiums for the remainder of 2022. Anyone hired on or before May 1, 2022 will need to complete the Know Your Numbers requirements to continue to receive the medical premium discount in 2023.
Qualify for a Medical Premium Discount in 2023
To qualify for the Diamond level medical premiums in 2023, complete the items below by August 31, 2022.
- Complete your online Personal Health Survey at tch.wellright.com.
- Submit your Biometric Screening Results.
- Schedule an onsite screening and have your results automatically submitted for you by the TCH Workforce Wellness team. Click here to see when they will be near you!
- Visit your PCP and have them complete the PCP Biometric Data Form. Be sure to submit it at tch.wellright.com by August 31, 2022.
Hired after May 1, 2022? You will automatically receive the Diamond level medical premiums in 2023, but don’t let that stop you from taking charge of your health. Sign up for a biometric screening and Know Your Numbers!
Participate in Know Your Numbers
– because you deserve...
To be informed about your health
To take good care of yourself
To live your healthiest and best life
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 2022 Onsite Screening Schedule
- Wellness Guide 2022
- Account Registration Instructions
- Onsite Screening Form
- Scheduling Biometric Screening
- PCP Biometric Data Form
- Click here to read privacy and compliance statement
Questions? Contact Total Value at 513-263-1500 or TotalValue@TheChristHospital.com.
If you are unable to participate in any of the health-related activities, you may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation or alternative standard. You may request a reasonable accommodation or alternative standard by contacting Workforce Wellness at WorkforceWellness@TheChristHospital.com.