The following family members are eligible for medical plan coverage:
- Your legal spouse*
- Your domestic partner*
- Your disabled adult child
- Your biological child, adopted child, step child, child for whom you are a legal guardian, legal custody, or child for who you are responsible for by court, up to age 26
* Your legal spouse or domestic partner is not eligible for medical plan coverage if he or she has access to medical coverage through his or her employer.
To cover your eligible dependent, upload the required documentation to TCHpoint.
Instructions to Submit Dependent Documentation
- From your internet browser, click on the “TCH Links” folder on your bookmarks bar and select TCHpoint.
- You also can use the TCHpoint App
- Log in using your single sign-on credentials.
- Click on the Home icon to go to your dashboard
- Click on Benefits
- Click on Pending Actions
- A list of required documentation will appear. Click on the document you would like to upload.
- Attach your document in the box at the bottom of the page (you can either drag and drop the file or click on the link to add the attachment)
- Click Submit
Required documentation is listed below. Please print your full name and Employee ID number on each page you submit.
|Biological Child||One of the following:|
|Adopted Child||One of the following:|
|Disabled Adult Child|
|Child for whom you are the Legal Guardian, Legal Custody, or responsible for by Court order|
|* Tax documentation||2020 tax documentation is required; if extension was filed, 2019 tax documentation and proof of extension for 2020 are sufficient. If submitting tax documentation please black out earnings.|
If you do not have a copy of the required certificate(s), the statement where the birth, marriage, adoption, etc. occurred will be able to provide it. You may also visit www.vitalcheck.com for help obtaining certificates. If you do not have a copy of your tax return, please visit www.irs.gov and request a copy of your tax return transcript