Annual Benefits Enrollment-Make 2023 Benefit Elections
Annual Benefits Enrollment is October 1, 2022 - October 31, 2022; benefits elected during this period become effective January 1, 2023. Visit the What’s Changing page for more information on our new benefits and upcoming benefit enhancements.
Before You Enroll
- Verify your dependent information in TCHpoint
- Decide what’s right for you
- Attend an Annual Enrollment Benefit Information & Tutorial Session
- Learn about the benefits available in 2023
- Demonstrations of using the ALEX decision support tool and completing Annual Enrollment in TCHpoint
- Benefit Information & Tutorial Session Schedule
Instructions to Enroll
Medical, dental, vision, HSA/FSA, and voluntary life & AD&D enrollment is available in TCHpoint. To enroll in Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, or Whole Life insurance, follow these instructions.
- From your internet browser, click on the “TCH Links” folder on your bookmarks bar and select TCHpoint. You also can use the TCHpoint App
- Log in using your single sign-on credentials.
- Click on the Home icon to go to your dashboard
Once you’re signed in, you can use Guided Learning to help navigate through your enrollment or go through it alone.
With Guided Learning
- Click on the guided learning icon on the right side of your homepage.
- Type “Benefits Annual Enrollment” in the Guided Learning tool
- Follow the prompts
Without Guided Learning
- Select Benefits > Make Changes
- Confirm all dependent information is entered accurately
- Click the "Continue" button to begin enrolling.
- Your current elections will be pre-populated, except for the HSA and FSA contribution elections. You must actively make new HSA and FSA contribution elections each year.
- For each plan type, click the ‘Edit’ button to change your elections and covered dependents. Make your elections for that plan type and click the ‘Continue’ button to return to the main page.
- Once you’ve made all your plan elections, click the ‘Submit’ button to finish your enrollment.
Print and/or Save Your Confirmation Statement
- Select Benefits
- Select Your Benefits
- Set the “See Benefits as of Date or Event” is set to “Open Enrollment”
- Click the “Print” button on the top right hand corner of the screen
- A PDF will appear in a new window. You can either save the PDF or print the PDF.