Annual Benefits Enrollment-Make 2024 Benefit Elections
Annual Benefits Enrollment is October 1, 2023 - October 31, 2023; benefits elected during this period become effective January 1, 2024. Visit the What’s Changing page for a list of updates for our benefits elections.
Before You Enroll
- Verify your dependent information in TCHpoint
- Decide what’s right for you
- Review the 2024 benefits information
- Use the ALEX decision support tool to help decide which TCHHN plan is right for you
- AMWINS – This Medicare Concierge Service can help you decide if Medicare or a TCHHN plan is right for you and/or your loved ones
- Attend a Benefits Fair
- In-Person: Friday, October 6, 2023 from 7:30 – 1:00 at the Main Campus in the Atrium
- Virtual Options
- Live Virtual Option: Friday, October 6, 2023 from 11:00-1:00
- Click here to join
Instructions to Enroll
Medical, dental, vision, HSA/FSA, and voluntary life & AD&D enrollment is available in TCHpoint. Follow the below instructions to make those elections.
Prepare Benefits Counselors
The Benefits Counselors are available to explain how each plan works and can help you enroll. The Prepare Benefits Counselors will be on-site for open enrollment; telephone appointments will also be available.
Your Benefits Counselor can:
- Help you better understand the benefit options available
- Complete you voluntary benefits enrollment
- Help you enroll in TCHpoint
- You will need your TCHpoint username and password and access to TCHpoint through a computer or your mobile phone.
- Note that the Benefit Counselor will not be able to enroll in TCHpoint for you. They can help guide you through the election process.
Click here to schedule your appointment with your Prepare Benefits Counselor.
- From your internet browser, click on the “TCH Links” folder on your bookmarks bar and select TCHpoint. You also can use the TCHpoint App
- Log in using your single sign-on credentials.
- Click on the Home icon to go to your dashboard
Once you’re signed in, you can use Guided Learning to help navigate through your enrollment or go through it alone
With the Guided Learning Tool
- Click on the guided learning icon on the right side of your homepage.
- Type “Benefits Annual Enrollment” in the Guided Learning tool
- Follow the prompts
Without Guided Learning
- Select Benefits > Make Changes
- Confirm all dependent information is entered accurately
- Click the "Continue" button to begin enrolling.
- Your current elections will be pre-populated, except for the HSA and FSA contribution elections. HSA and FSA
- For each plan type, click the ‘Edit’ button to change your elections and covered dependents. Make your elections for that plan type and click the ‘Continue’ button to return to the main page.
- Once you’ve made all your plan elections, click the ‘Submit’ button to finish your enrollment.
Need access to a computer? Click here to see when Classroom 9 will be available for you to use.