What’s New and Changing in 2022!
There are no Medical premium increases for team members who participate in one of the TCHHN Primary Care Provider plans. The Vision, Dental, and Voluntary Life & AD&D premiums are also not changing. Click the below links to see the 2022 premium rates.
- 2022 Medical Plan bi-weekly premium rates
Remember - Medical Plan premiums are driven by your personal Know Your Numbers (KYN) completion.
- 2022 Dental Plan bi-weekly premium rates
- 2022 Vision Plan bi-weekly premium rates
- Voluntary Life & AD&D premium rates
Improved Mental Health Coverage
All medical plans will have reduced out-of-pocket costs for mental health counseling/therapy visits.
Click here for the side-by-side comparison of each Medical plan to see these improved benefits!
Expanded Dental Network
Both Dental plans will change from HMO plans to PPO plans in 2022. This means team members will now have access to in-network providers nationwide and team members who see an out-of-network provider can submit their claims to Dental Care Plus for reimbursement.
Please note, out-of-network coverage is based on reasonable and customary (R&C) charges. If you see an out-of-network dentist, they may charge more than the R&C charges and you are responsible for any difference between the billed amount and R&C charges.
As with all our benefit offerings, TCHHN continuously monitors the Dental plans offered. The decision to utilize a PPO network will be evaluated annually based on the network of dentists TCHHN contracts to use and the dentists our team members and their families visit.
New Prescription Drug Provider
Effective 1/1/2022, OptumRx will be replaced by our new pharmacy partner, MedImpact. You will receive more information about this change towards the end of 2021.
Annual Benefits Enrollment
Annual Benefits Enrollment is October 1, 2021 - October 31, 2021. Benefits elected during this period become effective January 1, 2022. All benefits-eligible team members must actively submit their 2022 benefits election-even if you want to keep ou current coverage.
There are two ways to enroll in your 2022 benefits
- Online Self-Service — Click here to access the secure enrollment platform and make your 2022 benefit elections.
- If you are asked for your credentials, please enter your TCHHN email and password
- View these step-by-step instructions if you choose to enroll online.
- By Phone — You may also call Benefits Express to enroll over the phone. Call 1-833-413-1185, Monday through Friday from 8:30 am – 7:00 pm EST. You can also call this number if you have questions during your enrollment