What’s New and Changing in 2020!
Beginning October 1, 2019
- New for 2020! Use Christ Hospital Health Network primary care providers (PCPs) for your preventive and general care and you'll see the difference: award-winning care at lower premiums. The TCH PCP Network Medical Plan is a new offering for our 2020 Medical Plan. You will pay a reduced medical premium each paycheck if you, your spouse, domestic partner or adult dependents use a Christ Hospital PCP for your preventative and general care. To learn more about this new opportunity, please view the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
- Annual Benefits Enrollment will begin October 1 and enrolling will be easier than ever with our dedicated, secure enrollment website. There’s no need to be in Lawson.
- Beginning October 1, simply visit enroll.farmingtonco.com/signin/thechristhospital from any computer or smartphone.
- Enroll onsite with a Benefits Advisor or call our dedicated call center at 855-342-0070 for help with enrolling.
- To schedule a Benefit Advisor appointment visit http://tch.farmingtonco.com. Appointments are available from October 1 - 31!
- View these step-by-step registration instructions if you choose to self-enroll.
- View the 2020 Benefits Annual Enrollment Postcard
- View the 2020 Benefits Annual Enrollment Email Announcement
- Premium Rate Changes - Your Medical Plan premiums are driven by your personal Know Your Numbers (KYN) outcomes
- Prescription Drug Coverage