A Guide to LifeMatters Services
Assistance with Life, Work, Family, and Wellbeing • 24/7/365
When you or your family need reliable professional care, or useful ideas and helpful resources LifeMatters is just a phone call or click away.
The program’s user-friendly, confidential services are available to you and your eligible dependents 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
Services provided directly by LifeMatters are free. If you are referred to outside resources, you will be advised about your costs, if any.
Call LifeMatters® toll-free anytime - 1-800-634-6433 throughout North America
Call collect to 262-574-2509 if outside of North America
TDD and language translation services are available
Free, confidential LifeMatters services include:
Telephone and face-to-face counseling for:
- Stress, depression, and personal problems
- Balancing work and personal needs
- Family and relationship concerns
- Alcohol or drug dependency
- Workplace conflicts
- Any other issue of concern in your life
- Financial consultation and resources to set up a budget, obtain and review credit report information, or assist with debt management and consolidation.
- Legal consultation with an attorney either over the phone or face-to-face for consumer law, traffic citations and fender benders, family law, or estate planning.
Online and assisted searches for:
- Child and elder care resources and guidance
- Online calculators for a variety of analytical questions and needs
This month's promotional content includes:
- Staying Healthy Will Help You Stay Strong
- Managing Anger at Work
- Addressing Frequent Tardiness (for Managers)
- Older, Not Old
- In Control
Don’t miss our upcoming employee and management webinars! Go to mylifematters.com and sign in with your company password. Webinars are located under “Quick Links.”